Thursday, May 20

30 Weeks here we come!

My Auntie Mary was in town this last weekend for literally a day... and was able to come by my parents house for a quick visit!! My Uncle Rich was promoted at his work and had to move to Washington a few years ago.. taking my Auntie Mary and my favorite cousins in the whole wide world with them. It was devastating. I remember telling my Aunt on the phone to tell my uncle to NOT take the promotion because I didn't want them to move. haha I was sooo sad. But I have been able to visit them twice since they've lived there and they come down here to visit a lot more often then I ever thought they would!

My Auntie Mary is on the left and my Mom is on the right :) Kekoa and I are in the middle! haha


And here is AC with meeeee :)


Tomorrow marks 30 weeks! Aaaaaahhhhhh! We are getting so close to July 30th (Kekoa's estimated Birthday!)



So here is my planned days/weekends to make the time fly by:


May 23rd: Spiritleader Try Out Clinic.. Which I will be doing registration for and Brenda's baby shower!

May 24th: Macy Jo's first Semi Pro Soccer game in Marin and Painting baby furniture day (if it doesn't rain... lets hope its sunny!)

May 26th & 27th: Spiritleader Try Outs both nights

May 31st- Memorial Day! No Work for Meeeeeee!

June 9th- Christina and Jordan come to town and my next Prenatal Appointment

June 12th- Christina's Baby Shower!

June 26th- My Papa's 70th birthday!!

June 27th- MY Baby shower!! :)

June 30th- LAST DAY OF WORK

July 3rd- Silverado Fireworks!

July 4th- Fourth of July

July 30th- Due Date! yaaaayyy!!


These next ten weeks are going to FLY by!! I can't even believe how fast its all happening!


















No comments:

Post a Comment