Saturday, May 15

We're Back!

We are back in town and ready to complete the Nursery!
Hopefully today we will be able to start painting the furniture.. or at least sanding it... lots to do.. so little time.. because there are only 11 weeks left! aaaaaaaahhhhh!!! 11! ELEVEN. and that is if I even go FULL TERM. Which I hope I do, but who knows!?

I had my prenatal appointment on Wednesday and Kekoa is growing perfectly! My belly measures 29 inches from the bottom of my uterus to the top (which is now directly in the middle of my sternum and my belly button.) I love it. My belly is growing each and everyday. HUGE I tell ya. HUGE. I now refer to my belly as Ginormica... Monsters vs. Aliens anyone? Kekoa's heartbeat is strong and very loud. I didn't get to see him on an ultrasound yet, but hopefully soon. AC and I are going to look into doing a 3D ultrasound so I will keep you posted!

I haven't loaded my pictures from my camera yet, so this is what I have from my iphone!

This is the onesie AC bought Kekoa! It says pig in hawaiian! :)

This is the Hut we stayed in at Kona Village! It was AMAZING! The most beautiful place I have ever been!
This is me and my love in front of our hut!
The flowers AC picked for me from his dad's property in Kona! Don't they look fake!? They are so beautiful and totally real!
And this was a picture that we took for my dad! He works on these machines daily! Haha I will upload more pictures after I get them from my camera! :) we have so many with Turtles and everything!

How far along? 29 weeks and 1 day :) 10 weeks and 6 days left!
Weight gain/loss: 21 1bs! Thats right.. only one pound more since my last appointment.. but then I had another appointment Friday for something other than the baby and I was down 3 pounds! Weird! Must be the water weight I'm guessing..
Maternity clothes? Love them. They stretch. I like stretchy things.
Stretch marks? I put my cocoa butter on daily.. more like hourly.. but my poor chest has not had any luck with the butter.. they aren't friends. But when you grow 3 cup sizes in a matter of weeks its pretty much inevitable. (My stomach on the other hand is doing great! Not one mark yet!) But let my just say I cannot wait to have little ones again.. I have no idea why people pay so much money for big boobs. They're horrible.
Sleep? Oh yea! I toss and turn a lot.. but the snoogle is still amazing and so is AC's snuggles. It keeps me relaxed.
Best moment this week? Hawaii! It was absolutely AMAZING. Kekoa is going to LOVE it.
Movement: IT NEVER ENDS! And he usually starts his MMA moves just as I am ready to fall asleep. And he LOVES to stretch out. so much that my stomach looks like I swallowed a ruler... horizontally. Its crazy! He's big I tell ya.
Food cravings: I honestly haven't had any real food cravings for any one thing. But when I do get a craving.. its a real one. Last night I was watching Kimora and there was a huge bowl of green grapes on her table and I called AC and asked him to stop and get some grapes on the way home from the gym. My mouth was literally watering.
Gender: BOY
Labor signs? Nope!
Belly button in or out? OUT. all day long.
What I miss? My firm body.
What I am looking forward to? My baby shower!! June 27th!
Weekly wisdom: Bath soaks. They are so relaxing.
Milestones: Almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment