Tuesday, May 25

How far along? 30 weeks 4 days!


Weight gain/loss: 21 pounds.. still holding it strong. Keep it coming. My goal is to gain 1/2 a pound a week from here on out.. that will be just right.


Sleep: Yes. Not enough. 8 hours used to be perfect... but I need at least ten! Plus getting up to use the bathroom five times a night doesnt quite allow for good sleep.


Best moment this week: My mom is buying my car! yaaaayyy! No more car payment while I am out of work and home with the baby!


Movement: He kicks and twists and turns a million times a day. my kick count card has been sooo easy!


Symptoms: <3>

Symptoms I DON'T have: Stretch marks on my belly, morning sickness (thank god thats over with!) Back pain.. not yet anyways..


Food cravings: Strawberries and cool whip, milk, chocolate milk, and today for some reason trader joes reduced fat cheese puffs... again.. <3buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrnn..>

Food aversions: Strangely my iced white chocolate decaf mochas. The first four months of my pregnancy I didnt even want to think about drinking any sort of coffee drink.. and anyone who knows me knows that I am OBSESSED with coffee... like four white mochas a day.. yeah.. thats me. Then they were finally tasting good again.. but for the last two weeks I haven't even been able to finish half of one.. they sort of taste weird to me. Not as good as I remember. I just want a cold water!


Gender: Our little baby boy William Kekoa!


Labor Signs: No, but I do have to say that the other night I made AC read me the preterm labor section of my What to Expect When Expecting book because these so called Braxton Hicks contractions were actually REALLY painful and I was getting really scared. If I went into labor right now I would a wreck! We don't take the childbirth preparation class until next Tuesday! I don't know how to breathe yet! AC doesn't know how to help me breathe! aaaaahhhhhhhhh


Belly Button in or out? OUT hahah I think its cute.


What I miss: Lets see.. my sauvignon blanc, my really hot bubble baths, my fat free back, my fat free legs, my fat free arms... okay I miss being fat free all around... and my TAN skin... I do miss the tanning bed. And being vegan.


What I am looking forward to: Being able to pick something up when I drop it. Now I just stare at it for a really long time debating if its even worth the effort.


Weekly Wisdom: This three day weekend and my mom coming over to help us finish up the nursery!!

No comments:

Post a Comment