Wednesday, May 5

27 weeks 5 days!

Hello! We're almost at 28 weeks! Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh

How far along? 27 weeks 5 days!Ahhhhhhhh!
Weight gain/loss: +21 lbs... yeah.. yah heard me. 21.
Maternity clothes? YES. I love my maternity jeans.. but I still hate wearing any jeans in general.. its actually just anything fitted that will "hug" my body. Makayla and "fitted" are not to be used in the same sentence. I like flowy.. BIG and flowy.
Stretch marks? Oooohhh I've stretched. Let me tell you. Actually, lets not talk about this.
Sleep? Not much. I have pretty much become a night owl.
Best moment this week? Getting Koa moving around on VIDEO! (I have not figured out how to load it on the computer yet, but once I do I will upload it to my blog)
Movement: Koa is officially out of control. He is practicing his UFC moves in the womb.
Food cravings: Well, lately I have really been gettin after some tomatoes.
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs? NO!
Belly button in or out? Officially.... out. You can see my bellybutton when I wear tight shirts. You can actually see it. There is a little bump. It is very odd.
What I miss? Small Boobs.
What I am looking forward to? Going to Hawaii tomorrow with my love and his family!
Weekly wisdom: Wait to do your baby registries until your hubby is playing call of duty. Then you can register for whhhaaaatttttever you like.
Milestones:
Third Trimester! 13 more weeks!!

This is 27 weeks 2 days. :) Right next to the crib!


Here is Koa's room (Painted!) and his new crib! The bottom drawer hasn't been put together yet because we are waiting for the screws to arrive from the company. While we were attempting to put it together the screw broke inside of the front piece of the drawer. I know.. Reeeeaaaal comforting.. but the company is sending us a new front piece and the right screws.

And our rug!! We found this rug for $30.00 and had to buy it! It looks cute and it will look even better once the rest of the furniture is in painted and placed in the right spot in the room. That lamp is from the living room, we were just using it for extra ligting while we put the crib together. It won't be staying in there for Koa. Sorry boy.

This is me at 27 weeks! I sent a picture to AC because he wanted to see his son. haha :)

I finally finished registering!! We registered at Babiesrus and Wishpot. I can't wait for my baby shower!! Which we decided on Sunday June 27th. yay! My Papa's 70th birthday is Saturday the 26th so it will be a fun weekend! Okay... nap time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment