Thursday, December 30

Bounce Bounce Baby.. Duh nu-nu-nuh nuh..

Okay so as crazy as it may sound.. we didn't take any pictures of Christmas. I know.. CRAZY. What was I thinking? No pictures?? That is because AC got me a FLIP CAMERA for Christmas so we took VIDEO. whoop whoop! We got soooo many great things for Christmas, and Kekoa got so much stuff. OMG. so much stuff. He has more clothes and gadgets than AC and I combined.
So Santa.. my Noni and Papa/Mom and Dad..brought Kekoa a "Jungle Jumperoo," which he kicks butt in by the way..
Cloth diapers
Christmas books and DVDs
TONS AND TONS of clothes
All kinds of toys
A Bumbo and Bumbo tray to keep in Berryessa
A UNLV jersey
A night music lullaby light up playing thing that hooks onto the crib :)
Stuffed animals
A silver spoon
Soooooo much stuff!
I got a SHARK STEAM MOP! aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Let me tell you, this steam mop, is the most amazing cleaning machine I've ever held in my hand. It is necessary for every household to have one in order to have clean floors.. in the matter of minutes... with hardly any work involved. Bye bye Swiffer! I also got running shorts and a fleece jacket from Missy, a water bottle console thing for my jogging stroller, a HUGE heavy and thick crocheted blanket for AC and I both, money and more money.. and all kinds of goodies
Ac finally got his Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag that he has wanted for quite a while. Thats right.. Petunia Pickle Bottom. It doesn't sound like a very manly diaper bag.. but it is very much a manly diaper bag. hahah he also got some Nike sweaters that he really needed, Xbox headphones from me, everything that he needs for his diaper bag, movie tickets for the both of us, slippers and soooo much more that I can't even think of right now.
So needless to say, Christmas was GREAT! We really got some great stuff for all 3 of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment