Monday, March 8

Old Photos, New Clothes, Trash to Treasure... and TWO MORE DAYS!

So I haven't been uploading very many pictures lately, but here are a few! Some are old and some are new. They are just pictures I have taken with my iPhone to send to family members and Christina mostly. haha :)

19 Weeks and 1 day :) This was really late at night and I was super tired!

This is 19 weeks and 3 days in my new maternity shirt and leggings! My mom and dad went shopping at the Motherhood Maternity outlet store in Vacaville and bought me a bunch of outfits! It was the best surprise ever. So sweet of them to do that for me! This is my Love by Heidi Klum shirt with my Heidi Klum maternity leggings... which ... I .... LOOOOOOVE. I will not wear jeans again for the next six months. Leggings are the most comfortable piece of maternity wear ever, and are a vital part of any pregnancy.
<
Now this may look like bags of trash, but it is really bags of treasure! Baby treasure! My boss' good friend gave us, literally, 20 bags of baby clothes (all boy's clothing so lets keep our fingers crossed) along with crib bedding, two playpins, a swinger chair, a bouncy chair, a car seat, lots of bottles, toys, and LOTS and LOTS of camo gear :) This is just a few of the bags that we had unloaded from our Tahoe. The entire Tahoe was full to the ceiling! So sweet of them to give us all of these things for free. So generous.

TWO MORE DAYS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment