Friday, March 5

I Like to MOVE it MOVE it.. ya like to MOVE it MOVE it!

Happy 19 Weeks Little Baby!

Each week goes by so FAST! And with each progressing week comes more excitement! Liiiikkkkkeeeeee... feeling the baby move for the first time!!

I like to move it move it, ya like to move it move it, we like to move it move it.. MOOOVE IT!

Anyways.. A baby moving inside of you feels like little marbles rolling around in the same spot over and over. Sometimes it feels more like one big 8 ball, and then a bunch of little marbles a little later. haha It is so weird! And it is so amazing. I rub my belly as much as possible and hope I can feel my little baby move again.

AC and I are so anxious for Wednesday! We just have to get through the weekend and then a few work days and then we will find out what we are having. As soon as the gender is confirmed, we will start work on the nursery. I can't wait for that either. :)

I had my doctor's appointment last Friday and everything went really well. I heard the baby's heartbeat! Which was nice.. was also told that I need to sloooowwww down a little bit on the eating. haha I've already gained 8 pounds!!

Thats really all I have to post right now! I will of course let everyone know next week what we're having! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment