Wednesday, April 21

25 Weeks and 5 Days

How far along? 25 weeks and 5 days
Weight gain/loss: +20 lbs people. That's right. 20. Keep it coming.
Maternity clothes? I love them!
Stretch marks? Only in a place where no one will see them anyways!
Sleep? Until last week.. GREAT! Now I wake up randomly all through the night.
Best moment this week? Ordering our crib!!
Movement: ALL. DAY. LONG. He seriously is having a party in my belly.
Food cravings: CORN DOGS. YUMMMMMMY!
Gender: All Boy.
Labor signs? NO!
Belly button in or out? half in and half out!
What I miss? Well I was missing shrimp fajitas, but after my dietitian appointment I was told Shrimp is fine in moderation :) So now I miss being able to RUN on a treadmill. Its difficult going to the gym and WALKING on a treadmill.. I've feel like a pansy. A pregnant pansy.
What I am looking forward to? Ordering Koa's Crib bedding and putting together the crib!!
Weekly wisdom: Don't feel bad about yourself for having rashes on your eyelids, pale super white skin and 20 extra pounds on your body. Its ALLLL for the baby.
Milestones: Well, I will say for me being halfway done with the Baby Registries. Im just so undecisive. Too much to choose from... I just keep scanning everything! hahah

Well 26 weeks is coming up so soon! Only 14 weeks left!!

Few things we've decided on and in the making:

1. Cloth Diapering Little Koa (I really like bumGenius and GroBaby One Size Diapers)
2. Our Crib and Nursery theme/decor
3. Looking at Crib bedding... deciding this weekend
4. Deciding and REGISTERING for our car seat and STROLLER.. I am so obsessed with this Tike Tech Stroller its ridiculous..
5. Going to Home Depot TONIGHT to buy our paint for the Nursery!

Things are finally coming together!

No comments:

Post a Comment