Tuesday, April 20

The Long Awaited Post...

Hello to the world.. well to my friends and family that have access to this blog anyways...
It's been awhile hasn't it? Well I have so much to tell everyone..

Ummm the last three weeks have been amazing! The heartburn just keeps on burning and the weight just keeps on coming... couldn't be better! Okay I will do a break down for you...

April 9th was my last doctors appointment where AC and I got to see all of the ultrasound pictures from our BIG ultrasound! It was awesome! We were able to see all of Koa's little body parts up close for a second time. I was really happy AC was able to come to this appointment because he didn't get to see the actual ultrasound.. so it was nice that he was able to see all of the photos! At this awesome appointment I was finally referred to the dermatologist for the rash that I have had on my eyelids since I've been pregnant. Why is it there? I do not know. Nothing has helped it. Its dry, flaky, red, and very itchy. I went to my primary doctor and she couldn't tell me why it was there or how to fix it. I've thrown out old make-up and bought all new eye make up as well as applied cortizone cream and lotion on it consistently. Nope. Nothing has worked. So that was good. I was also referred to a dietitian because I have gained 20 pounds since October. That's right. A big whole whopping 20 pounds... Again, I am so glad that AC was able to come with me because as soon as we walked out of Kaiser I was sobbing. Yep, SOBBING. And he was so nice and supportive and we are just so happy the baby is health! :) That is all that matters!

So last week I saw the Dietitian which went really well because we looked at my weight over the last year and I have actually only gained 15 pounds. She wasn't quite sure why my doctor was so concerned. But it was still a great appointment! She gave me tons of information about what I can and can't eat and I learned that I can have fish! Ahhhh so exciting!

I go to the dermatologist tomorrow.. I will keep you posted..

We FINALLY decided AND ordered our crib last night!! YAY! It is the Stork Craft Aspen Stages Fixed Side Baby Crib- Black. :)


Isn't it perfect?! I love it! AC and I were going back and forth between this one and the DaVinci Jayden Crib in Black and finally decided on this one. Its perfect. We still need to paint the changing table, side table, and finish the whole room actually. We decided on white crib bedding and this amazing wall decal from etsy!

It is a growth chart! Isn't it adorable!!! And its only $30 which is the best part... Those wall decals can get really expensive. We also decided on painting the nursery a pale powder blue and AC really really wants a zebra print rug. I also want this mobile I think.. I'm still trying to decide..
I think we are going for a safari theme, without it being too much of a "theme." Koa's nursery will be simple and clean...Classy. Hahah I am getting out of control with the Nursery Decor Ideas. :)

Okay so here are my belly pics at 25 weeks and 4 days! You'll have to ignore my hair, and face... I just got home from the gym! That's right.. when your doctor sends you to a dietician, you send yourself to the gym.

OH... and this is the current nursery/storage room/office/catch all room right now! Those are the baby clothes on the floor that I have been sorting and need to wash before I can put them all away!
And another one, I opened the curtains so my belly is all lit up! haha

And this is just because Tank wanted to be in a picture oh so badly! He wouldn't leave the room!
He was just staring at himself in the mirror for a full minute! Awwwww Tanky Boy.

So that's the last three weeks. AC and I are more and more excited every single day for our little William Kekoa Branco! We can't wait to meet him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment