Friday, November 19

ALOHA!

Hello! We're bbaaaacccckkkk! This post is a haphazard post. No real rhyme or reason. Random as random can be. But at least its a post! :)
I just love him. AC that is. Which is why I posted this picture. I love him. Smiling away as I type this caption.


This is Kekoa at 2.5 months in his Bumbo chair for the first time! And I just love him so much too. He loved it!!


We just got back from a two week vacation visiting family and AC's mom at her new job in Kona! We had the best time and were able to intr0duce Kekoa to his family in Hilo for the first time. The scenery was beautiful, the hotel his mom works at is beautiful and it was just beautiful all around! I can't wait to go back for another trip in March.. where we will be running our first half marathon! (that's another post to come soon)


This is happy Kekoa on the flight preparing to land.. he was so happy to be home!


Good bye Puna! See you in a couple months!


Our little family at the King Kamehameha statue in Hawi, Hi. This is the original statue that was found in the ocean. It sunk with the ship. But they found it. So there we are!

We have so many pictures from so many different adventures! I haven't even posted a photo of Koa in his tootsie roll costume from Halloween! I honestly just loaded 935 photos from my iPhone alone and still need to load AC's.

We are going to be moving in the next couple months, we have a half marathon in Hilo to train for, some pounds to shed, Thanksgiving, Christmas... aaahhhh so much to do. Now that I think of it.. how the heck are we going to train and be stict with our diets with Thanksgiving and Christmas.. omg. I will NOT pass up the green bean casserole my Noni makes. Or the gravy. omygooossshhhh. AC and I will be starting a new blog to keep us motivated for our Marathon. With weekly weigh ins, exercise tracker and food logs! He didn't know this until I started typing it in this post at this very moment, but he is just as excited as I am.. even though he doesn't show it and looks at me as if I'm crazy. But he is. He has no choice. :)
Blog ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment