Thursday, October 27

Belly Picture (and Bubba)























How far along? 14 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: Ugh. Is this really necessary? 11 lbs. yep. Bring on the rain.
Sleep: All night long. We are very very lucky that our Bubba sleeps through the entire night. We are talking 9:00pm - 10:00am without a peep.

Best moment this week: Well, we had our NT ultrasound at the beginning of last week and the tech gave me some very exciting opinions on the gender, which I will wait to share until our gender reveal party. And this week, we were able to hear the heartbeat again. I think it sounds preeeeeeettttyyyyyy fast. :)
Movement: None as of yet. With Bubba I didn't feel a thing until I was about 18/19 weeks.
Symptoms: OMG. Headaches are new this time around, low back pain.. and morning/day/night sickness was a big winner.
Symptoms I DON'T have: The morning/day sickness has subsided.. just waiting to start feeling chipper at night.
Food cravings: Iced tea, and for a while there corn dogs, which is absolutely radiculitis. (that ones for you Jess)
Food aversions: COFFEE.. I LOVE coffee and anyone who really knows me, knows that Starbucks gets the better half of my wallet... the half with all the money in it. Not anymore. Seeeeeeee ya. I have finally been able to drink just brewed coffee in the early AM, but my days of white chocolate mocha and vanilla delicious lattes are long gone.
Gender: Unknown, but keep your fingers crossed for a little Kennedy Lou!
Labor Signs: Nada.
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: My 500 calorie coffee drinks, but at least I'm saving those calories for something else, I mean I have gained 11 lbs already.
What I am looking forward to: The gender ultrasound! Its taking so long. I have no patience. None.  
Weekly Wisdom: Don't laugh when your child hits you with his plastic golf club. It only makes him do it again. It has nothing to do with my pregnancy, but this one I learned last night so I have to share.
Milestones: The huge belly bump that seems to be popping out so much more quickly this time. I already look as if I'm 4/5 months! Thank you corn dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment