Friday, October 28

Deep breath in..

And SIGH.

Whenever I want you all I have to do is listen to the Everly Brothers and just SIGH. and raise my eyebrows with such a soft look in my eyes with a soft sway of my head side to side... And I am doing it right now. Geeeeeeeeeee wiz I tell ya.



That is the theme song of my life right now. Because I am dreaming of the Canon Rebel T2i.

This beauty.

But I am also dreaming of this beauty as well. The Nikon D5100.



I want blurry background pictures. Thats all. Thats all I need. Blurry backgrounds.
And gee wiz is going to be a new part of my vocabulary. Its quite the fun thing to say. 

I can't decide which one to go with here people! I am stuck.
I hope The Everly Brothers makes you sigh the same soft sigh of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment