Friday, June 18

34 Weeks!!

I can't believe HOW FAST the time has gone by!! I am 34 weeeekkssss.. and 27 pounds... into my pregnancy! I can't even wait to meet my little baby boy!!

AC and I have been so busy lately working on the nursery and taking all kinds of classes. We finished our childbirth preparation classes and I have to say AC is going to be a GREAT support person. I kept forgetting what I was supposed to be doing in the class and AC was right on top of it. He reminded me how to breathe and kept me calm when I had to hold a peace of ICE in my hand for a whole minute.. its supposed to be the contraction which I know in real life the contraction will be much worse but that ice buuuuuurrrrnnnnnneeeedddd!! lol He did a great job.

We also did our hospital tour on Wednesday and its pretty nice. The hospital has ten private delivery rooms, 12 private postpartum rooms, and 10 shared ones. Hopefully I will be lucky and have my OWN room. Here are a few pictures to keep you all updated!

This was when my auntie Mary was in town! She had cocktails and appetizers at her condo while she was here for a wedding last weekend and I had my very own non alcoholic champagne and orange juice! ahaha :) This is my bestie JMo. Her name is Jessica Moore and she has a booty so we call her JMO (like JLo) hahahha


This is JMo and my sister Missy!

This was 32 weeks! 8 WHOLE MONTHS!! I am now 34 weeks.. so this 8 month post is a little late.. hahah

And this I posted because its adorable! But AC was napping on the floor with Tank.. and using Tank as his pillow. Bahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment