Thursday, June 10

Small Nursery Update and 32 week pic!

Hello! This is just a little nursery update for everyone! I ordered the crib bedding and it should be here today! The bedding is from PotteryBarn Kids (pictured below) and we had "William Kekoa Branco" embroidered in the font below... "William"... SO excited to get the bedding!! As of last night it was ON TIME and expected to deliver today! Yayyy!


This is the armoire that we were given from AC's sister and brother-in-law. We painted it a glossy black to match the crib and are in the process of painting the dresser as well. Our wall decal just came in the mail the other day and I can't wait to put it up!! We aren't quite sure what we want to put above the crib but we are still brain storming. And I have yet to find a crib mobile that I like! ahhh.




And this is my 32 week belly pic! I know I am a little late... haha and I am also in my pineapple pajama bottoms. bahaah sorry.



I will be 33 weeks tomorrow! Whooo hooooo!


How far along? 32 weeks and 6 days!

Weight gain/loss: Okay... Well I was doing great as of my LAST appointment.. I mean the one before the one I had yesterday... But now I am up 27lbs. yup. 27 big ones. I have obviously been defeated. I had a weight gain goal of only 25lbs. But we all know that didn't happen.. I have SEVEN weeks left. I am officially going to be Shamu.

Maternity clothes? YES! I have some.. but I prefer to wear big flowy dresses.

Stretch marks? Who cares anymore? I don't.

Sleep? I take it when I can get it.

Best moment this week? I was sleeping on my right side.. and its better to sleep on your left (better blood flow) AC woke me up to tell me to roll over. So I did and apparently my belly landed on his arm and Kekoa was KICKING everywhere and AC could feel him! It was awesome!

Movement: ALWAYS! He kicks really high. I was told at my appt yesterday that his head is already down really low.. his butt is by my belly button and his feet are up high! Which is why when he kicks my belly is out of control!!

Gender: All boy.

Labor signs? Braxton Hicks Contractions everyday!

Belly button in or out? OUT! Its offically OUT OUT OUT and there is a really weird circle around my whole belly button.

What I miss? Laying on my stomach! So I went to the pool to get my tan on and I could only lay on my back... so how the heck am I supposed to tan my back and the back of my legs if I can't lay on my stomach!? I am going to be tan on the front and still see through on my back. This is ridiculous!

What I am looking forward to? Jogging every morning with little Kekoa in his AMAZING Tike Tech Stroller.. Otherwise known as, "The Batmobile."

Weekly wisdom: Stop watching "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" on TLC.

Milestones: Almost done with our childbirth classes, hospital tour appointment booked, and nursery almost done! Yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment