Friday, June 18

Christina's Baby Shower!!

Last weekend Christina was here for her baby shower! I am so excited because her and her husband.. and her baby bump are moving BACK TO NAPA! yaaaayyyy!!! I can't wait. They have been looking for a place with the help of friends and family so they can move back in the next two weeks! She lives in Southern California right now and I finally got to see her since we've been pregnant just this last weekend! She really is such a CUTE pregnant woman and still soooo tiny!!!

When we hugged eachother our baby bumps started mooovvviinnnggg! haha Lailah.. which is her daughter's name.. and Kekoa started kicking at the same time!! yaaaayyyy!! They're in love! haha

Here a few pictures that I had on my camera! :)

This is me and my good friend Christina!!

This is Christina and her mom Charisse! I looove her mom! She is such a funnyyyyy person! Oh my gosh. haha

These are the girls on the couch! They were taking a photo on another camera and I decided to take one at the same time! haha

AND this Christina is probably going to kill me for posting but it was just too funny to resist! IT was REALLY REALLY hot outside while she was opening all of her faaabbuulous gifts and when she came inside she noticed this little black fan on the floor... and it was oh so cooling :) Bahahahahha She was laughing the whole time! It was cute!

Now I am so excited because its MY baby shower this next SUNDAY! June 27th! I can't waaaaaaiiiitttttt!!!!




1 comment:

  1. Fun, love and affection is all seen in the pictures. My friend organized her birthday lunch at one of the best party venue few days back. Felt happy meeting her colleagues too. All praised the cuisines quality and superb taste of sweets. Also the table décor was attractive. Hygienic environment was great too.

    ReplyDelete