Monday, September 27

7 Weeks already...? REALLY?


Hello Everyone!! We got our photos back from Caitlin O'Reilly Photography. Well, these are just the ones that are on the CD because I haven't scanned the other ones yet! But here they are!!

So much has happened these last few weeks! Kekoa has finally hit seven whole weeks!! OMG. No WAY. Reeeaaallllyyy?? Has he really been in this world and out of the womb for seven whole weeks. This is crazy... Time is flying by too fast!!
















Here is the little man update:

  1. On September 14th, and at five weeks old, Kekoa officially weighed in at 14lbs 3oz. O. M. G. He is officially in his 3-6 month clothing.
  2. His eyes are very blueish greenish with only a HINT, and I really mean a hint, of brown. This excites me more than anything! I hope and hope and hope that his eyes are somewhat like mean. Which leads me to number 3..
  3. He still looks nothing like me and everything like AC. In the beginning this was just adorable, but now its just irritating! I mean come on!!
  4. He is very good to me at night. He usually sleeps a good five hour stretch each night with another three hour stretch to follow! And that is great for me.
  5. He finally takes a big boy bath. By that I mean we bought a new bath tub that fills with water (we originally had a mesh tub that didn't fit in the sink) and he LOVES it.
  6. He is breastfeeding like a champ! And no morer pain!
Isn't this photo the best ever? I love the timeless look of it. This glove is AC's dad's and his basball as well. So cute.














I have to say that being a mother is the most amazing gift I could have ever asked for. I feel so fortunate to be able to stay home with Kekoa everyday. I am still amazed every time I look at him that he is mine and that he is so beautiful! I love him and he is my everything! I will post again tomorrow with some really great DIY projects I've done and some more recent photos.
XoXo
Makayla





















No comments:

Post a Comment