Thursday, January 28

Babies are coming from everywhere!

Sooo not only am I pregnant, but my friends Rachelle and Robin are both due a month and half before I am, Christina is due on the exact same day as me, and I just found out my friend Brenda is also pregnant and due August 9th! We've known eachother since Middle School and it's so exciting that there are so many of us that can share this experience! I seem to be texting Rachelle everyday asking her questions.. she is pregnant with her second child so she has been giving me lots of advice. :)

I also was talking to my friend Ashly on the way to work this morning and her birthday is July 30th! The same day as my little baby! My noni's (that would be my grandma) birthday is July 23rd and Macy Jo's is July 13th! So Many July birthdays in my life! ahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment