Tuesday, January 26

First time for everything... :)

Hello Friends! This is the first time I have ever attempted to blog! :) A.C. and I wanted.. ok so I actually wanted to create a place for me to update and post pictures for our family and close friends since soooo much is happening and changing in our lives! A.C. is very much a part of this blog even though he has not seen it yet. :) I have kept our blog private so A.C. and I have to actually invite you to see it! As always with the Internet, the more privacy the better.

Okay so now for the good stuff! I am having a baaaaaabbbbyyyy! I thought I had the flu, but it was actually our baby just letting me know he was making himself comfortable inside my uterus.

I had my first appointment at 8 weeks 4 days where A.C. and I both got to see our baby for the first time! It was absolutely amazing and we're ecstatic!

My next appointment was a group appointment where I learned about all of the screening they do for the baby, the prenatal appointment schedule, prenatal classes information, and filled out tons... and TONS of paperwork.

This last Friday, January 22nd, I had another appointment where I was able to see the baby yet again! Not only was I able to see this, but A.C. and my sister did too! Yes we all crammed into the little room at Kaisar. :) Auntie Missy did NOT want to miss it! We saw his head, his feet and toes, his fingers! He was VERY active. Flipping all over the place! We also saw his heartbeat beating so fast! It was amazing. At 12 weeks you can already his little face! Can you believe it!?

I say "he" because we really think it's a boy. Well, my mom and Missy insist it is a girl.. A.C., my dad, Macy Jo and myself are absolutely SURE it is a boy! :)

Oh I have so much to tell you all!

My next appointment is February 26th and the official ultrasound is scheduled for March 10th. That is when we will find out if we are having a boy or a girl! So exciting!! I will keep you all posted...

My friend Christina is due the exact same day as me, which is July 30, 2010 by the way! And if we both have girls/boys they will be best friends and if Christina's really is a boy and mine really is a girl (visa-versa) then they will date and get married! Bahahah :)

Okay I will post again soon! Yay for Little Baby Branco!!

No comments:

Post a Comment