Wednesday, January 27

So I LOVE surveys..

How far along? 12 weeks 5 days. I mark my new weeks every Friday!

Weight gain/loss: gained 1.4 pounds... and so it begins.

Maternity clothes? None yet! But I am excited to get some cute flowy maternity tops for Spring and Summer!

Stretch marks? None of those yet either! Bella B Tummy Honey Stretchmark
Prevention Butter
already on the way!

Sleep? LOTS OF IT. In the early evenings and not enough in the late night. 1-2:30 is when I am the LEAST tired.

Morning sickness? Will it ever end?! Morning sickness, Afternoon sickness, Evening sickness.. and yes Late Night sickness... aaarrrrggghhh.

Best moment this week? Waking up on the couch with the love of my life rubbing my little belly... excitedly telling me how he can feel the baby. :)

Movement: I have seen it move a lot in the ultrasounds, but not felt anything just yet.. they say about 20 weeks..

Food cravings: Nothing really yet, I do like salty things... But basically I eat what I can, when I can.. and hope that I don't have to see it again.

Gender: I really really really feel that it is a boy! I just know it!

Labor signs? uumm.. NO

Belly button in or out? Still in! I will push it in as long as I can...

What I miss? Sushi and Shrimp. The absolute most. I dream about shrimp fajitas.

What I am looking forward to? Finding out the gender on March 10th!!

Weekly wisdom: Invest in a massage... they're priceless.

Milestones: Made it into the second trimester with a healthy growing baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment