Wednesday, January 27

The Life of Blogging.. and Baby Cribs!


So last night I showed A.C. this blog that I have created for the both of us. He actually really liked it and was laughing at how ridiculous my post was. Hahaha. He is excited about writing something on here.. he is pretty witty and very funny so just wait for his posts. I'm sure they will keep you entertained.

I found the crib I want! I really like this one and it just happens to be on sale at Pottery Barn Kids! Although the price is still somewhat high, it is by far my favorite of all the cribs I have seen. :) And the crib needs to be good quality... we don't want it to fall apart or anything.


I white. I have a feeling all of the furniture will be white. And I am almost positive the bedding will have a monkey on it somewhere (A.C. swears that our baby at 8 weeks 4 days very much resembles a little monkey...) Haha! And probably anything that he can find with a Tiger on it will most definitely end up in the baby's room.

Oh I can't wait to start shopping for all of the baby stuff! I can't wait for March 10th so we can see our baby again! :)
Blog Ya Later! BAHahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment